“What an awesome ride...” 5 of 5 stars

+212 673-332267
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Marrakech quad evasion is an organizer of hikes discoveries based in Marrakech – Morocco. Our goal is to help you discover, driving a quad, Morocco unknown, strange: Landscapes contrasting exceptionally beautiful sites, traditional Berber dwellings, remains … Different formulas are available à la carte from 1 hour to several days …
London, United Kingdom
“What an awesome ride...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

9 of us ladies visited Marrakesh and booked a quad bike and camel ride day out and boy was it the longest most enjoyable not to mention adventure. Yusuf was our tour guide and he made sure we were well looked after. We thorougly enjoyed ourselves and got to spend 2 hours quad biking up to the mountains in the desert. This is one experience I will never forget. Thanks Yusuf. Highly recommended.

“Amazing Day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

What an experience, we were a group 9 women and had some adrenaline junkies amongst us. Youssef showed us an amazing day out and was so friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

All safety equipment was supplied (helmet and goggles). They were clean and didn't smell nasty like the normal bike/gokart rental helmet!!! We were advised of what to wear when we booked. Basically, closed shoes are the main requirement, we were in shorts, T-shirts and converse. Everything is thoroughly covered in dust now but as its so dry nothing is damaged!

The excursion is said to last 2 hours but as we were a little slow to get started its took us a bit longer to complete the route, but Yousseff didn't rush us at all, didn't cut bits of the route out and most of all allowed us time to enjoy the views that the journey offered.

At the end of the quads we rounded off by do a camel hike watching the sunset- TRULY AMAZING!!!! I would definitely recommend this as something to do while you're here.

London
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Hey Yousouf,

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thanks to you, had an amazing experience! You come highly recommended as you spent a lot of time on/off quad bike and even managed to find time for us on our last night! Thanks for the restaurant and shisha recommendation, all came up trumps! Lastly from the bottom of my heart, thanks for the medication and aftercare following my accident! You ROCK!!!
See you next time… insha’Allah!!

London, United Kingdom
“An experience I'll never forget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I started with a fear of getting on the quod but I'm glad I faced my fear and enjoyed the ride with my group. The views that we saw along the ride one word "amazing".

Toronto, Canada
“You have to go with these guys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Had a blast riding the quads through the Marrakech desert. Beautiful scenery, exciting ride, only problem I wish I had one more day on my trip to go again.

Youssef, our guide, was one of the friendlist guys we met in Morocco. Always a smile on his face, always excited. He picked us from the riad in his 4X4 and took us to the location.

We were trained, provided with all the safety equipment, and off we went. The guides were great, always keeping an eye on the riders making sure everything is ok. It was my first time doing this, and I had a blast and felt super safe.

All in all, you can't go wrong with these guys. Take a break from the souqs and try a quad out.

Visited February 2014