I would highly, highly, recommend this place to anybody looking to enjoy their time in Marrakech, Morocco. This place was exactly perfect for what myself and friends were looking for (cheap, easy, and clean) and we couldn't have better things to say about it. When entering, they sat us down to give us Morocco's amazing mint tea while we signed the paperwork for our stay. This is certainly a hostel and not a luxurious hotel, but our rooms (stayed in an 8 bed room as 5 travelers) were huge and decorated like crazy with cool Moroccan art...the whole place was. For breakfast, I looked down from the second floor to see a table set for us 5 in the center of the hostel. Our breakfast was incredibly good and we were able to ask for seconds just fine if we needed it. I don't like to spoil everything but I definitely recommend this hostel. *Oh I forgot to mention there is a very cool terrace up on the roof where my friends and I hung out late into the night as we looked over the city of Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- Les Couleurs De l`Orient Hotel Marrakech
- Les Couleurs De l`Orient Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Colors de l'Orientt", authentic Riad, opens its doors on an original and rare place in the Marrakech Medina. This traditional house, full of flavors, scents and diversity of Morocco is an invitation to travel between the heptic Jemaa El Fna and calm bewitching Derb where lies the Riad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Budget Places, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Les Couleurs de l'Orient reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.