1, Nice hotel upon entrance, good location, but our rooms need some TLC. Unfinished bathroom,head board almost off hinges,no seats on balcony.hard beds.
2, We was in room 505 5th floor, pool view. Still extremely noisy from the generator on the roof of the building next door,and the dogs from the scrap metal yard next door woke me up every night ! If that don't get you, you are woken up by the chambermaids at 7am to 12pm! slamming and banging every bed,door or banging the cart into your door EVEN if it has a DO NOT DISTURB SIGN ON IT !!
3. Ordered room service on second day, it took over hour to come. I refused to pay the service charge but the waiter took the money on the side anyway!! when i chased him to the elevator he TOTALLY understood my English as he searched his pockets, but the hotel ensures me he did not ! After me kicking off khadija tried to resolve the issue.....wait for it .....with 2 oranges and 2 small bottles of water !! then she tried to tell me "fruit is very expensive in our country"!! told her " they are growing on the tree outside everywhere! please ! The manager apparently does not speak to guests........well on the last day i chased after him down the road, gave him a piece of my mind. he tried to say he don't understand English either ??(spoke it perfectly fine to me) and i got my 100 dirham back !! then he tried to offer free food and all sorts, told him to shove it !
4. The holiday rep Madani was nice, offered good deals on trips and did try and get money back but i felt he did not want to upset the manager.
5. Spa is OVER priced, 100 dirham to use the pool !! crazy !
6. only has WFI in the lobby. and no converter charger.
apart from that good location, most of the staff friendly. good deal from Groupon on price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located opposite Marrakech Train Station, the Ryad Mogador Opera is near the Royal Theatre. This hotel has outdoor swimming pools and a spa with a heated indoor pool, sauna and a traditional Hammam. Ryad's air-conditioned rooms are equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi in the public areas and free parking are available. Ryad Mogador Opera has 2 restaurants, Le Bahia and Le Badii, that serve traditional Moroccan and international cuisine. Guests can also relax in Ryad's tea room. Services on offer include meeting facilities, hairdressing salon, baby-sitting, currency exchange and car rental. The hotel is easily accessible from the Marrakech Menara Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Ryad Mogador Opera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Opera Marrakech