My husband and I stayed here for four nights along with 5 other friends to celebrate a birthday. We had the standard double room room.
- This is a gorgeous and comfortable riyad which is absolutely beautifully furnished and decorated. It was a true pleasure to return here after a day's adventures!
- The resident manager, Mohamed, was exceptionally welcoming, helpful, polite, gentlemanly (running out adjectives!). He and his staff went out of their way to assist us in any way they could. Thanks again to the team.
- Very convenient location for the main square, Jemaa el Fna (10 mins walk) and the Souks (5 mins). Petit Taxis are easily available from the main road (2 mins walk along the alleys). The hotel can organize airport transfers to and from the airport which costs EUR 18 one way. We chose to get a Grand Taxi from the main road as it is half the price. But I would recommend getting the transfer service there in the first instance. A porter also takes ones bags and shows the way along the alleys for DHS 20.
- Eateries/restaurants within walking distance
- Breakfast was included in our rate and it was always fresh and delicious. We had it served to us on the terrace (there are 2) which is beautiful (with views of the Atlas mountains in the distance). But one can choose where one would like to eat it - there are various common reception/dining areas inside the riad as well.
- Dinner is also available if requested in advance. We had a lovely evening meal with all our friends and the staff went through a great deal of effort to make it a special experience for us all.
- Mint tea is free and one can ask for it any time. There are several cosy common areas on the ground one can spend time in.
- Free wi-fi in the rooms/ common areas.
- Bathroom had all the necessities
- There is an in-house Hamaam and Massage area. I would thoroughly recommend this experience, one of the best things to do in Marrakech! The masseuse was very adept.
- Polite and thorough housekeeping team
No Cons - that's how much I loved our stay here!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Dar Silsila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Silsila Marrakech
- Dar Silsila Hotel Marrakech