- The personal at this Riad was pretty helpful and informative, but it was rather annoying that we always had to press the doorbell n order tog get inside, when returning form trips to the city.
Furthermore, the aircondition leaked on the floor and there was cracks everywhere on the walls in the room. We either didn't always like the bread served at breakfast, that often seemed to be one or two days old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad of this ancient olive trees remains one of the most prestigious families of Marrakech Riad olive trees. With an area of 1500 m2, is located in the famous quatier the Bahia Palace . Riad Les Oliviers is divided into two parts : the Royal Suite , a large and beautiful old house that belonged to a notable of the Medina and has been transformed into a charming hotel ,Riad des Oliviers has been carefully restored , furnished rooms , furnished and decorated while respecting the authenticity and originality of the place , cedar wood ceiling period . For lovers of idleness and sunshine , possibility of sunbathing on the terraces overlooking the snowy peaks of the Atlas and thousands of palms of Marrakech.Riad The Oliviers offers 17 rooms overlooking the patio , 1 royal suite of 60m2 with a large private lounge, bathroom, a Moroccan lounge and another lounge tadallakt . Possibility to have breakfast where the customer wants . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad les Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Oliviers Marrakech