Beautiful small riad with personal service located in quiet part of the Kasbah within the Medina. Lovely room, amazing patio pool area and roof terrace for lazy moments in the sun, drinks etc...
Nothing was too much trouble for the good humoured-staff including sorting out my two key-locked-on-the-inside-of-the-door episodes that necessitated lock removal and providing a very late breakfast for two slow-risers...
The whole Medina is close by for walking from the riad and a cheap taxi ride gets you to the new town area just to the west. Trips further afield can be arranged by the staff including to the Atlas Mountains (recommended).
Noting the rather similar "disappointing" comments I would suggest that staying in an old building in the Medina brings the expected noises and percieved imperfections of decor etc. These are all part of an authentic experience and far outweighed by the location, service, surroundings and atmosphere. If you are wanting sterile perfect rooms and silence you may wish to consider staying outside the Medina in a Western chain hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Lydines Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Lydines Hotel
- Angsana Riad Lydines Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marrakesh's historic medina, within a stone's throw of the Saadians Tombsand and Royal Palace, Angsana Collection - Riad Lydines welcomes 10 minutes walking from the famous Jamaaa El Fna Square. It features 7 guest rooms, each one with a unique interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Lydines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.