Stayed at Lydines for 3 nights from 9th January 2013, twin room with breakfast. Riad is well maintained, quite simple but beautiful with lovely roof terrace. Imagine that later in the year provides a very welcome break from the heat. Location is great - 2 mins from the Saadian tombs, 15 mins to the souk etc.
But the people make it - Ismail and Fatima were very helpful and lovely. We were pretty independent but I imagine they know lots and would genuinely help you out with pretty much everything and anything should you need it. Well recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Lydines Hotel
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Lydines Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riad Lydines Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marrakesh's historic medina, within a stone's throw of the Saadians Tombsand and Royal Palace, Angsana Collection - Riad Lydines welcomes 10 minutes walking from the famous Jamaaa El Fna Square. It features 7 guest rooms, each one with a unique interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Lydines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.