The accommodation was very stylish and interesting. Quite stunning in fact. The owners have put a lot of effort into making it special. Photos don't do it justice. It is a high quality riad. It is off a very busy and pretty scruffy road, but that's Marrakech. Once in the riad it is quiet and serene, spotlessly clean and the bed was comfy. Its a bit nit picking but our room had dark grey walls and floor and wasn't the most cheerful decor..but the other rooms were much more colourful. The staff were extremely pleasant and welcoming. There were a couple of things to advise visitors about that might be helpful. The water heating only provided for one shower in the morning, so expect to share the shower or take it in turns! Also any extras such as meals (which were delicious) had an extra 20% charge for using any plastic card, so use cash. And in the winter, and autumn too I guess, the nights are cold and so was the riad, The air conditioning struggled to warm the room up and the public areas of the riad were uncomfortably cold. There isn't really a residents lounge, so we spent time in our room. (We were glad to have taken a travel kettle so we could brew up!) We wished we had taken warmer clothes, a couple of thick woolies would have helped. Overall though it was a very positive experience and to be recommended...
- Also Known As:
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PresentationRiad Thousand and One Nights, a traditional riad in the heart of the medina, the historic center of Marrakech.You will discover a discreet and elegant place, where everything has been designed for you and your well-being. Hospitality and modern comfort await you in this former private home to make your stay surrounded by restfulness and refinement The whole team wishes you the Welcome at our Riad.Staying at Riad Thousand and One Nights, is the beginning of an enchanting journey to the east. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Riad Mille et une Nuits reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.