Please do not stay at this Riad. I made a reservation with this Riad and canceled it nearly two weeks in advance. Not only did the riad charge me for the room, they tried to prevent the refund of my money by claiming that I reserved two rooms instead of one. Therefore, one room was not canceled.
Please, traveling already can be stressful. Do not make the situation worse for yourselves by booking this Riad.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PresentationRiad Thousand and One Nights, a traditional riad in the heart of the medina, the historic center of Marrakech.You will discover a discreet and elegant place, where everything has been designed for you and your well-being. Hospitality and modern comfort await you in this former private home to make your stay surrounded by restfulness and refinement The whole team wishes you the Welcome at our Riad.Staying at Riad Thousand and One Nights, is the beginning of an enchanting journey to the east. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Riad Mille et une Nuits reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.