I was quite taken aback by the friendliness, courtesy and knowledge of staff, also their willingness to impart that information. The Riad was spotlessly clean and comfortable and fantastically decorated.Once shown to my room I was ushered to the 4th floor and treated with a pot of Mint Tea. Fantastic! And the hospitality didn't stop there. You are within striking distance, on foot, of the main square. Snake charmers by day and fantastic, yet inexpensive food at night. I recommend food stall 117! I shall return to Morocco and will certainly stay at this Riad again. Many thanks to all of the staff.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel
- Riad Mille Et Une Nuits Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PresentationRiad Thousand and One Nights, a traditional riad in the heart of the medina, the historic center of Marrakech.You will discover a discreet and elegant place, where everything has been designed for you and your well-being. Hospitality and modern comfort await you in this former private home to make your stay surrounded by restfulness and refinement The whole team wishes you the Welcome at our Riad.Staying at Riad Thousand and One Nights, is the beginning of an enchanting journey to the east. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Riad Mille et une Nuits reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.