I am usually used to staying in large hotels so this was a break from the norm. It is a tradditional Maroccan residence 10 mins walk from the main square. We picked up a taxi from the airport - a mistake, we were overcharged and the hotel owners would have arranged a cheaper (and more comfortable!) pick up which we used to go back to the airport. The accommodation was clean, cool and quiet - which was amazing considering the hustle and bustle outside! It was very tradditional which is great if you are looking for a more realistic Marrakesh. But beware. as a result it is tucked away down a side street and wouldn't be too easy to find if you had just stepped off a plane - another reason for using a transfer!
- Also Known As:
- Riad l`Etoile Du Sud Et Hotel Marrakech
- Riad l`Etoile Du Sud Et Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Etoile du Sud combines a traditional Moroccan riad with modern amenities near the famous Djemma El Fnâa Square. The rooms are air-conditioned and surround the interior patio.Riad Étoile du Sud’s rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and sitting area. Some rooms provide free Wi-Fi. The authentic Moroccan details are combined with Andalusian art to create a unique setting.Etoile du Sud’s restaurant serves Moroccan specialties. The riad has a lounge where guests can relax.Riad Étoile du Sud’s spa has a hammam and provides a variety of relaxation and beauty treatments.Riad: 5 rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad l'Etoile du Sud et Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.