Overall, we had a wonderful experience here. In fact, it was our second time visiting this riad.
* They arranged a great transportation for us from the airport to the riad.
* We were served mint tea and given a tour of the grounds.
* The riad is conveniently located in the medina, near the main attractions
* Breakfast on the rooftop was great.
* Mhmd, the manager was very hands on with our needs and was great with our kids.
* He personally booked us bus tickets to Essaouira.
* The riad was a beautiful arrangement and the rooms were big with cool showers.
The only downside is that the baby cot that they offered was a decorative wood cot with a mattress. That would be fine, except that the cot's walls were too short and our toddler climbed out 2-3 times.
I'd recommend Riad l'Etoile du Sud for a good mid-range riad option in Marrakech, just bring your own infant cot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Etoile du Sud combines a traditional Moroccan riad with modern amenities near the famous Djemma El Fnâa Square. The rooms are air-conditioned and surround the interior patio.Riad Étoile du Sud’s rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and sitting area. Some rooms provide free Wi-Fi. The authentic Moroccan details are combined with Andalusian art to create a unique setting.Etoile du Sud’s restaurant serves Moroccan specialties. The riad has a lounge where guests can relax.Riad Étoile du Sud’s spa has a hammam and provides a variety of relaxation and beauty treatments.Riad: 5 rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad l'Etoile du Sud et Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad l`Etoile Du Sud Et Hotel Marrakech