I only spent two nights in Riad Lotus Ambre and it was enough to make me feel at ease.
The location is perfect, only few minutes walk from The Medina, but i liked the hotel so much that i spent most of my time in :)
First of all, the decoration is just GORGEOUS. They knew how to mix the oriental and the occidental aspect to get the best decoration and to make the costumer comfortable.
As soon as i arrived i directly felt that the staff priority was to make their customers happy, no matter what! They really care about that. When i came in my room for the first time i found oriental pastries with two bottle of watter, such a nice attention...
I was so surprised and happy to find a fireplace in my room on around 6pm, it made such a cozy and relaxing atmosphere.
The whole staff has a big sens of hospitality, like everywhere in Morocco.
I love Marrakech and Riad Lotus are the most amazing riad i ever seen in Morocco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Marrakech just a stone's throw from Jemaa-El-Fna square and hidden away in one of the most ancient alleyways of the Old City. Whisper its name: Amber. The first of the Lotus Riads. A luxury guesthouse, but also an elegantly decorated palace concealed beneath the hustle and bustle of the city. An original Riad whose welcoming atmosphere and subtle comfort fits in perfectly with our Lotus chain philosophy, always a guarantee of quality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Lotus Ambre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Ambre Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel Marrakech