For a young family with 3 young kids, family rooms aren't easy to find at fair prices. This Riad has a great location and the family room was ok, but just ok. It didn't look or feel anything like as swanky as it was made out to look on the website. Perhaps for €225 you get what you pay for in Marrakech as there are plenty of more expensive Riads? There isn't a pool here as we had understood there was. You have to go to the nearby Riad Lotus Privilege. In the Late heat of the afternoon we were about to head over and were then told they convert the pool area for supper service so the pool wouldn't be usable. The team were courteous and helpful with bags, they can arrange an airport transfer for 200 dirhams each way, and they got up to serve an edited breakfast for us before our early departure at 7am. But after 2 amazing experiences earlier in our Moroccan week adventure up in Ourika Valley and then across to Essouira, this fells short of our expectations. Location is however a big plus. Your choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Marrakech just a stone's throw from Jemaa-El-Fna square and hidden away in one of the most ancient alleyways of the Old City. Whisper its name: Amber. The first of the Lotus Riads. A luxury guesthouse, but also an elegantly decorated palace concealed beneath the hustle and bustle of the city. An original Riad whose welcoming atmosphere and subtle comfort fits in perfectly with our Lotus chain philosophy, always a guarantee of quality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Lotus Ambre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Ambre Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel Marrakech