Although the hotel was difficult to find (as everything in the Medina) a servant of the Hotel came to find us when we got lost.
This is a fantastic decorated 5 rooms hotel. It is clean, peaceful and has an amazing patio where you can enjoy a fantastic breakfast every morning. I recommend to try the Hammam, unforgettable experience. The staff is also polite and excellent.
1) During the check out, they try to charge us almost double of drinks that we actually had. Probably just a misunderstanding.
2) The water was always extremely hot in the shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Marrakech just a stone's throw from Jemaa-El-Fna square and hidden away in one of the most ancient alleyways of the Old City. Whisper its name: Amber. The first of the Lotus Riads. A luxury guesthouse, but also an elegantly decorated palace concealed beneath the hustle and bustle of the city. An original Riad whose welcoming atmosphere and subtle comfort fits in perfectly with our Lotus chain philosophy, always a guarantee of quality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Lotus Ambre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Ambre Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel Marrakech