Don't let the walk through the alley to the Riad from the street put you off. It is a clean, peaceful, well run haven. We loved having breakfast in the courtyard each morning. Our room, the Kennedy Suite, was clean, tasteful, and comfortable. The staff at the riad were very welcoming and helpful. We booked a day tour to Mt. Toubkal through the riad and had a great time. We very much appreciated the airport pickup and drop off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Marrakech just a stone's throw from Jemaa-El-Fna square and hidden away in one of the most ancient alleyways of the Old City. Whisper its name: Amber. The first of the Lotus Riads. A luxury guesthouse, but also an elegantly decorated palace concealed beneath the hustle and bustle of the city. An original Riad whose welcoming atmosphere and subtle comfort fits in perfectly with our Lotus chain philosophy, always a guarantee of quality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Lotus Ambre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Ambre Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel Marrakech