I did not stay overnight at this riad turned boutique hotel but visited their hammam. The massage and Turkish bath was a wonderful experience. While being scrubbed, washed, rinsed, lotioned, etc I imagined I was a queen being waited on hand-and-foot. What beautiful surroundings! The cost is quite high, but sometimes one has to splurge. The Lotus sent a driver to pick me up, and I was met by an employee to escort me through the many alleyways in the ancient medina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Marrakech just a stone's throw from Jemaa-El-Fna square and hidden away in one of the most ancient alleyways of the Old City. Whisper its name: Amber. The first of the Lotus Riads. A luxury guesthouse, but also an elegantly decorated palace concealed beneath the hustle and bustle of the city. An original Riad whose welcoming atmosphere and subtle comfort fits in perfectly with our Lotus chain philosophy, always a guarantee of quality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Riad Lotus Ambre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Ambre Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel Marrakech