This was my first ever experience in a true Moroccan Riad, and it was nothing short of incredible. The serene environment, courteous and genuine staff, eclectic and organic decor as well as the proximity to the Medina all blended together to make this one of the greatest lodging experiences in my 29 years of world-wide travel.
The hammam/spa experience prior to check out was also great. I will definitely come back here next time I'm in Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel
- Riad Lotus Ambre Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Marrakech just a stone's throw from Jemaa-El-Fna square and hidden away in one of the most ancient alleyways of the Old City. Whisper its name: Amber. The first of the Lotus Riads. A luxury guesthouse, but also an elegantly decorated palace concealed beneath the hustle and bustle of the city. An original Riad whose welcoming atmosphere and subtle comfort fits in perfectly with our Lotus chain philosophy, always a guarantee of quality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline and Fastbooking so you can book your Riad Lotus Ambre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.