We are staying in Hotel Dellarosa and one of the highly recommended excursions was to cook a real Moroccan meal. A driver picked us up at our hotel and with the guidance of Annelies of our travelling agency we went to see a special market and ended up in Riad Lotus AMBRE for the cooking experience.
Firstly, we've got the known Thé à la Menthe that tasted very good. Afterwards, the female director had given us a tour in the hotel. I must say, very colourfull and peacefull. Then the Moroccan cook of the Riad had shown us how the make several meals: from starter (3 different starters), maincourse (2 meals) and a very tasty dessert. Everything went smouthly ... After the preparations, we could go to the solarium to relax untill our dinner got served. Very good service and friendly personnel.
Unfortunately, we ate to much but that was because we made everything so delicious :-)
Our rating is 5 stars for this hotel because they are worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel
- Riad Lotus Ambre Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Marrakech just a stone's throw from Jemaa-El-Fna square and hidden away in one of the most ancient alleyways of the Old City. Whisper its name: Amber. The first of the Lotus Riads. A luxury guesthouse, but also an elegantly decorated palace concealed beneath the hustle and bustle of the city. An original Riad whose welcoming atmosphere and subtle comfort fits in perfectly with our Lotus chain philosophy, always a guarantee of quality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Lotus Ambre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.