the staff here is perfect! always smiling, always available! At the beginning we had some problems with hot water...but they have been very quick to solve the problem. the position of the riad is also kool! just 3 mins walking from the main square jemaa el fnaa.The decor is also nice. Breakfast on the roof was perfect, but again, the best skill of the riad is the service, and ask for a massage if you like it...i had the best massage in Marrakech! Federico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Marrakech just a stone's throw from Jemaa-El-Fna square and hidden away in one of the most ancient alleyways of the Old City. Whisper its name: Amber. The first of the Lotus Riads. A luxury guesthouse, but also an elegantly decorated palace concealed beneath the hustle and bustle of the city. An original Riad whose welcoming atmosphere and subtle comfort fits in perfectly with our Lotus chain philosophy, always a guarantee of quality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Lotus Ambre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Ambre Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel Marrakech