We stayed in Riad La Terrasse des Olivers for 4 nights the end of January we were welcomed by Ruschida who served us mint tea whilst we waited to be introduced to the manager Jacques, he was so helpful and instructed us about getting about the Medina and the Souk. We had dinner twice on the terrace which had been cooked with fresh vegetabes fruit & meat, absolutely delicious and the breakfast was excellent. Jacques and his staff Ruschida, Malika, Youseff & Brahim could not do enough for us whilst we were there, we loved Marrakech but after a busy day sightseeing it was a pleasure to return to the Riad with its tranquil and peaceful atmosphere..... the room was beautifully decorated very clean and comfortable. Hopefully will get back to Marrakech and would most definitely stay at this Riad..... P.S. we arranged with Jacques to be dollected at the airport on our arrival and it was most convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Terrasse Des Oliviers Hotel
- Riad La Terrasse Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest house in the heart of the Medina of Marrakech, in the vibrant neighbourhood of Bab Doukkala and easily accessible by taxi, nearby the fabulous Majorelle Gardens and 15 minutes away from the main square Jamaa el Fna, Eric and Olivier invite you to enjoy the treasures of their riad. All the Moroccan craftworks are represented: from the sculpted plaster ceilings, over the various coloured tadelakts to the intricate zouak paintings and finely carved zelige... all this assuring you an authentic and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad La Terrasse des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.