Very beautiful Riad with helpful and friendly staff. Beautifully decorated in Marocan style, even in the smallest details. The owner, manager and all personnel are really helpful and friendly. They make you feel like your coming back home instead of returning to your hotel.
I can recommend this Riad to everybody going to Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Terrasse Des Oliviers Hotel
- Riad La Terrasse Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest house in the heart of the Medina of Marrakech, in the vibrant neighbourhood of Bab Doukkala and easily accessible by taxi, nearby the fabulous Majorelle Gardens and 15 minutes away from the main square Jamaa el Fna, Eric and Olivier invite you to enjoy the treasures of their riad. All the Moroccan craftworks are represented: from the sculpted plaster ceilings, over the various coloured tadelakts to the intricate zouak paintings and finely carved zelige... all this assuring you an authentic and unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Riad La Terrasse des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.