We are absolutely delighted we stayed at Riad Dar Dialkoum for our 6 night stay in Marrakesh. We were greeted with sweet mint tea and Muriel spent a long while welcoming us and discussing directions, recommendations and hints for during our stay. These recommendations were perfect and the location of the Riad meant we could venture everywhere in a short distance - the new town, all areas of the medina, the henna cafe, spas and the gardens.
We were in touch with Muriel and Laurent before we arrived and arranged dinner at the Riad for our first evening - we then chose to eat there another two times during our stay because the food was that good! We would highly recommend the caramelized tomatoes in honey and sesame - it is amazing! We also loved the tajine of lamb with apricots and almonds. We should also mention that as my girlfriend is gluten intolerant the staff made gluten free pancakes every morning for her which was fantastic.
Water, fruits and mint tea are available on demand but the one thing we wish we had had more of is time with Laurent and Muriel - they are such genuinely nice and interesting people it was a pleasure to speak with them and learn of their love of Morocco and the care they have for their staff.
We were upgraded to a suite for no extra cost - it was decorated beautifully and arranged with rose petals all over when we arrived. We would highly recommend this Riad to anyone wishing to visit Marrakesh - on the days we didn't wish to venture out into the chaos we were able to relax on the roof terrace and in the plunge pool - what more could we have asked for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia and T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech