A perfect retreat from the bustle of Marrakech. Excellent location in the medina, the airport pick up was much appreciated, we'd never have found the riad on our own - a problem we didn't have after Muriel had given us a really helpful map! The decor is lovely, orange trees, lots of alcoves with sofas, fresh fruit, orange juice, tea and coffee whenever you wanted it and at no charge. Breakfast simple but well presented, fresh and more than enough to keep you going till lunchtime. We ate an evening meal in the riad twice - the food was really good, tasty and authentic and if I'm honest better than anything we had in local restaurants. Muriel and Laurent were brilliant. Don't bother booking any trips till you get to the riad. The hosts know the good companies and are happy to arrange your trip for you . Henna tattooes can also be arranged if you want - done by the cooks friend and really beautiful designs. Sun terrace and loungers fantastic especially after a day in the souks.
This was our second visit to Marrakech and we will return - to this riad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech