My boyfriend and I stayed at Riad Dar Dialkoum for one night in September. Upon arrival we were very impressed by the riad. Muriel gave us all the information we needed to have a fabulous couple of days in the city. She even offered to drive us to the square on her way home! This helpfulness was experienced by all of the staff. The only reason I rate the riad as very good vs. excellent is due to our room. We were in a room on the main floor off the courtyard. The windows faced the breakfast area. It was not possible to have the curtains drawn without losing out on privacy as people entering the riad walk right past the room. The biggest issue is in the morning. As people are being served breakfast, you hear them talking and dishes clanging. It was impossible for us to sleep in. And with people using the courtyard at night (wifi only available in public areas), it was hard to get to bed before midnight! So I would definitely recommend the riad, but don't stay in the room on the main floor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech