Genuinely the most welcoming and peaceful hotel I have stayed in. We were picked up at the airport, upgraded upon arrival to a larger room, and were given a map and an explanation of where everything is in the city.
Absolutely ALL the staff at the hotel were exceptionally helpful and friendly. Laurent & Muriel really are as helpful as the reviews make out, one afternoon we decided we'd like to go to a spa, and within a couple of minutes of talking to Muriel, she had already booked a spa package for us and offered to walk us there!
Breakfast was delightful every morning (everything is freshly made, you can hear the oranges being blended on request for juice, and the eggs are from the market not far from the riad). Dinner is also excellent, we couldn't find a better tagine anywhere!
It really was a home from home to go back to after a day in the hot hustle and bustle of the city. Take advantage of the delicious mint tea and the roof terrace - which is particularly beautiful at sunset.
All in all, best hotel we have stayed in and would happily return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech