Welcoming staff, spotless rooms, delicious foods, and local insight to help navigate your way through the streets of the old city...you couldn't ask for more from a riad! Highly recommend arranging airport transportation through the riad, rather than hailing a cab, as vehicles cannot drive down the alley. Our driver walked us through a maze (which became second nature by that afternoon...but quite intimidating at first!) and delivered us right to the riad door, where we were welcomed with mint tea and pastries. Muriel was incredibly helpful showing us around the property and gave us plenty of tips to help navigate the medina and pointed out special areas of interest to visit based on the length of our stay. The location of the riad was perfect, as whenever we found ourselves in a random location, it was easy to navigate back by just walking along the medina walls until we arrived at the main arch. The food was DELICIOUS and the staff was very accommodating to my food allergy. If you eat the tagine at the riad first, you will be disappointed when you eat at the square - no comparison! Whenever we left the riad, we were offered a complimentary bottle of water in an insulated tote, which was greatly appreciated during the 100 degree weather. Words cannot do this property justice - highly, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech