Tucked away behind a high wall in the labyrinthine alleys of the Marrakesh Medina, this beautiful riad enchanted us from the moment we stepped inside the wooden door. What is not to like about the orange trees in the patios, the relaxing sound of the water in the fountains, the small pool, the banana tree, the lounge sofas, the rooftop terrace, the food, the free fruit and drinks, the sounds of the surrounding city? Every little detail (and there were many) felt authentic and exotic. The beautifully designed rooms were spacious and well equipped with details like the Moroccan brass sink. Who needs airconditioning when you can design a building with natural materials that is even better at keeping the heat out?
Best of all were the owners and the other staff who made us feel right at home. They gave us a helpful introduction to the city and assisted us with every question we had. With their help it was easy to forget about the chaos of the city and feel like royalty in your small palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech