The great reviews of this riad did not disappoint me! Upon arrival (via complementary airport transfer), I learned more practical tips and insights from a few minutes' speaking with Muriel than I did reading an entire guidebook! The dining recommendations were spot-on, including the hotel's own dinner menu (highly recommended!! I had the chicken pastilla, Marrakech lamb tagine, and orange à la cannelle). It is the little touches that make the Dar Dialkoum stand out: Muriel, Laurent, and all the staff are most gracious; mint tea, mineral water, and fresh fruit are always available; after the first breakfast the kitchen staff know your preferences exactly; and Muriel and Laurent do a great job of staying in touch with their guests both before and after their stay.
What is more, the experience is authentic because the riad is somewhat removed from the more touristed sections of the medina, yet it is still close enough to everything that one can walk practically everywhere. I enjoyed going to and from the riad because, once you meander down the street the riad is on to the main street nearby, you are practically catapulted into the frenzy that makes Marrakech such a fascinating city. It was nice to know that, when I felt exhausted from the energy of the city, I had this little oasis to return to! Whoever comes with an open mind, ready to experience Moroccan culture and hospitality, will love the Riad Dar Dialkoum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech