We stayed at Riad Dar Dialkoum in May/June 2012 and it shows how much of an impression it made that I still remember how amazing our stay was now. We stayed for 2 nights in one of the smaller rooms and 4 nights in one of the suites. Both rooms were stunning. The attention to detail throughout made our stay so special as did the staff. The owners were very helpful providing us with an introduction to Marrakech and where their favourite places for food and drinks were. This was invaluable advice as we ended up visiting one of their recommended seafood restaurants (where we were the only tourists) on more than one occasion. The rest of the staff were also incredible. They provided us with bottles of water in handy carry-cooler bags every day and provided us with as much mint tea as we could drink, which it turns out was quite alot! We also treated ourselves to dinner at the riad one night and this is a must. The food, drink, and atmosphere are unforgetable and I cannot recommend this enough.
Overall a stay at Riad Dar Dialkoum will provide you with a fantastic place to stay, a calm within the storm of this busy city, and a helpful and friendly team that cant do enough for you. Amazing. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B and Splendia so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech