We stayed here for 5 nights in March and had a brilliant time. The riad's location is great, it is just within the city walls and you feel you like you are in real Marrakech. You are a short distance from the main square, souks etc. On arrival at the airport we were met by a taxi sent by the Riad, it was a very smooth transfer (taxi to and from Riad was included in price). Although we arrived 9pm at night the streets were alive and it was fascinating. But as soon as we were in the Riad it was a peaceful Oasis. Many have commented on Muriel and Laurent; they are very attentive hosts and a mine of useful information. We had an evening meal in the Riad and it was delicious but Laurent & Muriel also recommended and booked tables for us in a couple of other restaurants. It is well worth picking Laurent & Muriel's brains, they know exactly where you should go etc. A highlight for us was breakfast which was served whenever you woke up, we made use of the roof top terrace to enjoy it. The hotel is excellent value and Marrakech is a vibrant, interesting and a friendly place to visit. We particularly enjoyed haggling in the souks, a tip we were given was to initially offer 1/3 of what they say they would initially accept (ignore any price labels) then if you get it for 1/2 then that is OK. If you are unsure, and they want more, simply walk out - if they try and persuade you to come back in then don't offer any more as they would sell at that price, maybe even go lower. If they let you walk out then you know you have gone too low! Brilliant city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech