Intending to spend a few days exploring Marrakech, after reading good TripAdvisor reviews the two of us decided to stay in this hotel – or Riads as they are known here.
The whole experience from initial enquiry, to booking and the stay at the Riad was fast, professional and very friendly. On arrival we were welcomed with Moroccan tea and cakes, and Laurent (the owner, together with his wife Muriel) gave us a very thorough overview of the city and highlighted all the best places to visit. This was invaluable to make the most of our short stay.
Sited near local market streets (used by the Moroccans rather than tourists, and thus very interesting in themselves), the Riad was an ideal place from which to explore wider Marrakech, and a haven of quiet and relaxation from the bustle of souks and tourist spots.
We stayed in the Yasmina suite which was lovely and quiet. Even though the Riad was full, there were lots of places to sit and relax on your own and enjoy a tea or coffee.
Muriel and Laurent, were fantastic, and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful. For anyone like us wanting to explore Marrakech, it is hard to imagine a better place to stay. Many thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech