I booked a trip to Morocco for my partner's birthday. If I am honest I wasnt lookng forward to going as this is my kind of place to visit. Im not really the city break tyoe but more or a beach holliday. However.............
We arrived in Marrakech which was a bit of a culture shock and Lauren and Muriel had kindly arranged a taxi to collect us and drop us offat the Riad. After a short journey arriving close to the Riad I was wondering what I had let myself in for
As we walked into the Riad it was literally like a small calm Oasis compared to the mayham of the outside.
This place was simply amazing the photos of the Riad simply do not do it justice. We were met by Muriel who was easily the most accomodating and friendly owner I have met. She introduced is to the Riad and its surroundings. She gave us lots of tips and places we should visit along with some sound travel advice.
We Stayed in the Soraya Suite which was very roomy, romantic and original. The four poster bed is lovely.
The Riads detailing is exceptional with plenty of places to sit and relax whether it be on the roof terrace in the sun to the many small rooms and coves where you can relax.
The food was fantastic the breakfasts we had during our 4 night stay were large fresh and very tasty, they included pancakes, fresh bread and the mint tea is very moorish!!!!!!
no mater what i write here i simply wont do this place justice!!! We had a fantatsic time in Marrakech and will definately be going back.
Even on our last day we checked out into another room so we could use the shower facilities before travelling back to blighty.
Muriel and Lauren were charming accomodating and it was a pleasure to stay in their Riad. I have already recommended this to my family and I would to anyone else.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a guest house located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our cooker will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.