We chose this Riad from the excellent reviews on T.A
But to be on the safe side we just booked the first 3 nights of our 7 night stay in Marrakech
WOW! on arrival we were warmly welcomed and immediately felt like we were back with good friends
Muriel and Laurent have transformed a very nice Riad into an outstanding one with their attention to detail, passion for the business and genuine desire to please all of their guests.
We had a seemless free airport pick up and departure and even got upgraded into one of their beautiful suites
The rooms were always full of fresh roses, water and fruit. The toiletries were beautiful and even the rose petals on the bed were arranged into beautiful patterns. There is tea, coffee and water available all day as is orange juice, pastries, nuts and olives etc... all freshly prepared by their friendly staff
We were 5 in our group and took us about an hour to all agree we should extend our stay with them. Unfortunately they were full (not surprising, you do need to book early) but they arranged alternative accommodation for a few nights and we happily returned for our last 2 nights
Muriel or Laurent are always around to make trip suggestions or indeed to help you with anything you might need. Airport pick up, day trips, restaurants, massage etc all arranged with a smile and without a hitch. They made life very easy for us
They are both utterly charming, warm, friendly and eager to please.
They really went the extra mile and then went another one!! We could not fault them!
We loved Marrakech and wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else next time
FANTASTIC, thank you :~)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech