My husband and I spent three nights at Riad Dar Dialkoum this month, and were absolutely blown away with our stay. On top of the gorgeous, calm retreat the riad offers in the chaotic and bustling Medina, the staff here goes above and beyond. We were welcomed with mint tea and pastries and an orientation of the city and essential tips by Muriel, one of the owners. Every question or request we had, big or small, was quickly accommodated. One morning they noticed we had done hand washing and hung our clothes all over the room, and offered to toss it all in their dryer at no extra cost. They also provide unlimited bottled water and mint tea to their guests. Those are only two examples, but their personal attention and generosity made this one of the best hotel stays either of us has ever had.
I would also add that the breakfast was delicious and fresh! If the fruit, yogurt, pastries and bread, orange juice, and tea or coffee don't fill you up, they are always happy to make eggs to order (again, at no extra cost).
Really, I cannot recommend Riad Dar Dialkoum enough- thanks again to Laurent, Muriel and staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech