I just returned from a few days in this Riad with a couple of friends. We had read amazing things about the Dar Dialkoum and its owners, and it really is beautiful. Laurent and Muriel were away to celebrate their anniversary whilst we were there, but their friends and relatvies who were looking after the Riad for them were really helpful. The room was beautiful, as was the breakfast.
We had read that the staff in particular made the stay even more enchanting. I'm not sure if they took a few days to warm to us, but we didn't always get such a warm reception, and often felt like we were hassling them when asking for water etc. On our last day we also had lunch in the Riad, which came without half of the things it said it would have. At a cost of 9 euros each we felt this was very poor value, but as we were leaving to catch a flight we didn't have time to say anything. However, this is only a minor negative to an otherwise fantastic few days. I would definitely recommend this Riad to anyone who is going to Marrakech for the first time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B and Splendia so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech