Our stay at Riad Dar Dialkoum was an unforgettable experience. I plan to come back some day to enjoy the tranquility, the hidden nooks and crannies at the Riad and the feeling of being home in a chaotic city. Muriel and Laurent (and the rest of the staff) do everything possible to make you feel as though you are part of a large family, instead of just guests at a hotel. Upon arrival one of them take you through the best places to visit, places to avoid, and restaurants only the locals know of. In a place like Marrakech, where everything is quite touristy, we found their tips very useful. I would recommend taking a day out to just relax on the terrace with their excellent mint tea. Despite our booking day trips with eternal agencies, Laurent helped us by calling them for us and coordinating with them, which was a huge help, as we did not have a local phone. We stayed in Riad des arts and a couple of other places in Morocco during our visit, and Dar Dialkoum was undoubtedly the best. I would strongly recommend this Riad. Just make sure you follow the map on the Riad's website rather than Google maps to reach the Riad, as Google has got the address wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech