Words can't really describe this place or the amazing people who own
and work here.
Laurent and Muriel are lovely people and care completely for their
guests. We felt like we were treated like royalty AND family at the
same time. Making guests happy makes them happy. The staff, especially
Kadija and Ibrahim, looked after us better than our own mums - and
their 3 lovely helpers kept the place super-clean and beautifully
presented at all times.
In such a crazy all-happening town as Marrakesh it is important to
have a lovely, quiet, welcoming 'home' to come back to whenever
We found the location perfect, a leisurely 20 minute walk to the
square of Jemaa El Fna and the same in the opposite direction to
Gueliz whenever we fancied a beer in a modern bar. The day we took a
taxi it cost €1 (at night it goes up to €3).
The riad is easy to find after being shown once (Ibrahim came to meet
us the first time). Getting there, one passes a street corner-market
that is as genuine as it gets, then taking a few short turns on
simple, narrow, car-less streets, there is a large black unassuming
door that well conceals the warmth, friendliness and luxurious comfort
that lie within.
When we come back to Marrakesh, there is no doubt where we will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech