This was our first time in Marrakech, and it took us a long time to decide on which riad to stay at. Riad Clementine was the perfect choice for us. It was such a pleasure to come back to the riad after a long day exploring the medina (which can be overwhelming) and entering such a haven of peace and tranquility, and that lovely smell of clementine!
- Location: easy to find (which is quite rare in Marrakech!), in the medina but close to Ville Nouvelle
- Swimming pool: real swimming pool, huge extra compared to other riads
- Room: we stayed in room 6, which was huge and extremely well decorated. Mattress is of great quality.
- Breakfast: great quality. Freshly squeezed orange juice, toast, homemade jams, yogurt, cheese, dates, fesh fruits, and a surprise every day (we had a delicious orange cake one day, fresh peaches another...)
But the real extra in this riad is the amazing quality of the service, both by the owners and the staff. The owners, originally from Switzerland, are always available if you have any questions. They are very knowledgeable on the area. The atmosphere they created in the riad is magical, the attention to details in decoration is undeniable. All members of staff are truly amazing, from the cook (we had our best meals at the riad), to the cleaner (our room was cleaned twice a day). We visited other riads for eating out at dinner, but none had that homely feel we felt for Riad Clementine.
This is a truly magical place, look no further!
Merci Antoine et Angela!
Geoff and Marianne
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Clementine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Clementine Hotel Marrakech