Stayed at La Maison Rouge June 2012.
- Great service
- Sufficient breakfast (and you may ask if you want something more)
- Beautiful decor
- Rooftop pool! (you really need this in Marrakech)
- On the threshold of being too far away from Jemaa El Fna. Although I say this because I was walking in 43 degree heat. I'm sure in cooler weather the walk is much easier. Also, I think because the Riad is not next to the central square, it's quieter and safer
- In total, 5 cockroaches spotted and killed by me
Overall, for the price it was a great place, a little far when it is hot, but the service was great. If you need something, anything, just ask and the staff will be very happy to help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a small square of Berrima, a quiet neighborhood in Marrakech, the Riad la Maison Rouge is a charming property from which you can easily reach tourist attractions in city, such as the El Bahia and El Badi palaces, the Saadian Tombs and the Djemaa el Fna Square. This last attraction is a 15 minute walk and there are plenty of buses from here which go to all corners of the city.Riad la Maison Rouge has a total of 13 rooms including 4 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad La Maison Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad La Maison Rouge Hotel Marrakech