Once again, we stayed in Riad Lotus Perle having had a fabulous trip there a few years ago. The staff were welcoming and professional and made every effort to ensure our stay went to plan, making reservations, taking care of our arrival and departure with precision. The location is superb because of its proximity to the French quarter Gueliz, to the main square and the souk. Just around the corner there are great shopping experiences like Mustapha Blaoui's veritable 'Aladdin's Cave'. The food is excellent too and the prices reasonable. I look forward to returning upon my next visit. A good find to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the exclusive Dar Bacha district, Perle is walking distance from the heart of the city's famed Medina. Amidst the charming chaos that is in Marrakech lays a new retreat that offers escapism and privacy to those who want to experience everything that this chic, bohemian city has to offer. Perle is presented in a neo-classical, colonial style inspired by Starck, Baccara and decorated by the celebrated designer Antione Van Doorne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Riad Lotus Perle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Pearl Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Hotel Marrakech