Our stay at the Lotus Perle was outstanding. We didn't know what to expect as we walked through the maze of alleys in the Medina. Once we entered the doors of the Lotus Perle we were greeted with the pleasant smell of incense and the warmth of the lobby. There was a cozy reading area with books to enjoy. Each day, the Hotel staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. Breakfast was good and went down easy as we lounged on the roof top deck. Our room was clean, modern, quiet and inviting.
Be aware that upon arrival vehicles can't drop you directly at the hotel door. The taxi driver will have to get you a local person to bring your bags to the hotel.
We would stay here again and encourge others to give it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the exclusive Dar Bacha district, Perle is walking distance from the heart of the city's famed Medina. Amidst the charming chaos that is in Marrakech lays a new retreat that offers escapism and privacy to those who want to experience everything that this chic, bohemian city has to offer. Perle is presented in a neo-classical, colonial style inspired by Starck, Baccara and decorated by the celebrated designer Antione Van Doorne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad Lotus Perle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Pearl Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Hotel Marrakech