While visiting friends working in Marrakech a friend and myself stayed at the Lotus Perle. As soon as we stepped inside it was a calm haven compared to the hustle and bustle of the Souks not far away. The building is very impressive, the staff very attentive, kind and helpful and the rooms lovely and luxurious, clean and spacious. Amazing breakfast also and a lovely terrace to sunbathe on! Would definately recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the exclusive Dar Bacha district, Perle is walking distance from the heart of the city's famed Medina. Amidst the charming chaos that is in Marrakech lays a new retreat that offers escapism and privacy to those who want to experience everything that this chic, bohemian city has to offer. Perle is presented in a neo-classical, colonial style inspired by Starck, Baccara and decorated by the celebrated designer Antione Van Doorne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Riad Lotus Perle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Pearl Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Hotel Marrakech