Stayed for 3 nights. very quiet and tranquil, windows of rooms look out to inner courtyard so had to have curtains drawn which left room without any natural daylight. Breakfast consisted of pancakes ,which were hard, cake and bread with jam/marmalade.No coffee making facillities in room although fridge and mini bar.
If you walk back to where guards are[you will easily find ] and go left you will find a hotel on right after about a minutes walk called Palais Donab.Would like to have stayed here but probably more expensive. Can use their pool and beautiful courtyard setting for 130 D if you pay for lunch or 150 D without. Ate here 3 times and relaxed by pool on loungers.
As so hot we also spent day at Lotus Savinio, arranged by Lotus Perle. Taxi picked us up and return. Nice pool and setting with lunch and massage if wanted.
Facinating place ,2/3 nights enough and would not recommend for children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the exclusive Dar Bacha district, Perle is walking distance from the heart of the city's famed Medina. Amidst the charming chaos that is in Marrakech lays a new retreat that offers escapism and privacy to those who want to experience everything that this chic, bohemian city has to offer. Perle is presented in a neo-classical, colonial style inspired by Starck, Baccara and decorated by the celebrated designer Antione Van Doorne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Lotus Perle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Pearl Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Hotel Marrakech