after changing our room due to a strange sewage smell coming from the bathroom, we were put in a room across the pool. We fell asleep and in the middle of the night my friend woke up from itching herself so much, we turned on the lights and she was covered with bites. After looking in the bed we discovered her bed infested with bed bugs. We immediately told the guy at the front desk and he put us in another room...though it ruined our experience. My friend had to boil her clothes and try to attempt to sleep on our trip every night following that one because she was so disturbed by the fact that she may take these parasites will her home. I would strongly suggest to anyone staying there to check their beds the second upon arrival. The guy at the front desk told us that they get complaints about this all the time due to the people traveling back from the desert. YIKES!!!!