“Gamble and play” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 137 things to do in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Grand Casino La Mamounia fait partie des lieux d'exception de Marrakech. Parmi le large panel de jeux de hasard qu'il propose, on compte vingt tables de jeux, rassemblant poker, roulettes et black jack et 180 machines a sous. Pour lier les plaisirs culinaires a la frenesie du jeu, un restaurant gastronomique propose une cuisine internationale, a deguster au son d'un orchestre, en admirant les tables de jeux.
Zagreb, Croatia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gamble and play”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I like this casino because of its interior. The moment you step into their lobby you would know what you’re getting into. The best players around the world is said to have visited and played here and I wanted to be part of the people who have experienced the Le Grand Casino experience. I know a thing or two about the casino scene but nothing prepared me for what I was about to enjoy the entire night. Over all I give this casino because I was able to enjoy my night and won some too.

Visited January 2014

Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Can't wait to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I don't understand the lower reviews. This place is attached to one of the best hotels in Marrakesh and it feels like it.
The entrance is classy as is the interior. Maybe a little too many slots, but it is a casino.
I went to play Texas Hold'em on Thursday evening and sat down at a tournament table straight away - £40 buy in. I'm a novice.
The staff were very helpful and I felt comfortable pretty quickly.
Yes, I got knocked out even though I was chip leader for a short time. I could have bought back in, but I was a good boy.
A bottle of Corona was £7, but alcohol is not cheap anywhere here - it's a Muslim country.
I was informed that a free meal would be available to players and partners after 9.30 and the place comes alive late evening and week-end evenings.
People do smoke inside in designated areas, but it wasn't too much at that time.
What more can you want?
Loved the experience and will be back - I'll win one day.