Stayed at Hotel Al Andalous on March 2013 for 4 nights. The hotel is a 4 star hotel (2-3 star hotel in Europe) but thats normal.
Cleanliness, size of the room, mattress and views were very good. Location is perfect: 10-15 minutes walking distance to Fna square. Taxi is 15-20 dirham: 5 minutes
The pool is extremely clean and in good condition.
A/C worked perfectly, no problems at all.
However these are the reasons for the 2 stars in tripadvisor:
- 2 of the 4 nights we could not sleep because of music coming from La Casa restaurant; restaurant next door that belongs to the hotel. Called reception many times and the receptionist did not bother at all, no apologies were given.
We went there to relax, no to have dance music in our room from 10pm to 1-2am in the morning. Unacceptable.
- Room service was extremely late: called for a mint tea and they brought it an hour later. No apologies were given too.
- Food in the restaurant was overpriced - not good quality. Found insects in the food and we had to fight with manager in order not to pay that specific meal. Very rude man.
- Breakfast was poor. They offer the same every day.
If you are looking for a hamam experience please go to the medina and find one there. The experience is much better than the hotel one for same money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel El Andalous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.