We booked four nights in the Room "Berbère" at this Riad at the end of Aug 2012.
At first we struggled to find something in Marrakech, as there is a countless choice of Riad in this City. However we chose Dar Mouassine thanks to some friends and we didn't regret It any minute. Our Stay was just great !
To sum up:
- This is an old Riad but It is perfectly maintained. It feels good just to stay in the Patio and look at the details on the Walls, the Doors, and with trees just there in the middle.
- Rooms are nicely decorated, big and clean. The washrooms are amazing and beautiful as well. And by the way there is aircon in the Room (newly installed as far as I understood)
- Well located at 5 mns walk from Jemaa el Fna, and very close to the Souks. And stil very quiet.
- Service was good and very helpful. Very well managed.
- There is a small swimming pool, located in the corner of the Riad. If you need to relax and cool down, this is perfect.
Points to improve:
- Breakfast was a bit light and was lacking of imagination.
I would definitely recommend this Riad to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Mouassine Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Mouassine Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dar Mouassine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.