“Perfect Paradise in the Palmarie” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dar Ayniwen Villa Hotel

You added Dar Ayniwen Villa Hotel to your Saves list
Dar Ayniwen Villa Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Tafrata - Palmeraie de Marrakech, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Offers & Announcements
03=02
Ranked #14 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
Arlington, Virginia
“Perfect Paradise in the Palmarie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2009

Just returned from this fabulous villa. The personal, friendly, and practical attention by the staff cannot be overstated. We stayed for six days and felt we could spend every minute of our time on the premises. The food was exceptional. Every morning at breakfast we were asked if we intended to have lunch or dinner on the property and what we might be interested in eating, as the chef goes to the market daily to assure that only the best and freshest ingredients are used. The staff is available 24/7 and what stands out is that every one of them seem to truely love what they do. A driver will to take you anywhere, anytime--which is the best way to travel into and/or around the medina. Also, make sure to take advantage of the on site hammam/spa
I could not provide anymore praise for the way Stephane`, Aziz and their staff operate this small boutique hotel.
M. Davis, Arlington, Virginia

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
jhabra
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2009

This was the most luxurious, personable, clean, and downright perfect hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. We were greeted by the owner, a lovable teddy bear of a man, who was more than helpful in addressing our travel concerns. The staff was available at all hours of the day and never disappointed, no matter how bizarre the request. The garden and pool areas are to die for, perfectly manicured everyday to ensure the utmost quality. I would not have done Marrakech any other way. You can't go wrong staying at Dar Ayniwen.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2009

Having never before been to marrakech, we had no idea where to stay. Reading the reviews on Trip Advisor for this hotel convinced me we should stay at Dar Ayniwen.
We were not disappointed. It really is paradise. A peaceful oasis away from the bustle and noise of Marrakech.
We stayed in the galaxy suite which was perfect with 2 big balconies for morning and evening sun.
Nothing was too much trouble for Aziz or his team who looked after us superbly with delicious food which was very reasonably priced and the taxi service there is second to none.
Go there .....preferably without small children who would spoil the peace.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2009

A Beautiful oasis with the nicest staff & service. Pure relaxation for those of you who want to get away from the bustle of the souk.

• Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

Not at all what I was expecting. But so much better. Luxury but not pretentious, beautiful garden, romantic house, fantastic food. And the best ever staff. Thanks to Aziz, Lamia, Stéphane and their team, our stay was just perfect.
Highly recommended !

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2009

One of the best hotels I've been so far. Well I'm not sure it is a hotel actually. It feels more as you're invited as a guest of honour in this little jewel in the middle of the Palmerai. The personel has this delicate attitude of discretion but always there if you need them. The suites are vast and very well decorated. Taking a jacuzzi under the sky full of stars in Marrakesh is an unforgettable experience. The food is absolutely amazing and the service perfect. And transport is very well organised.
We will come back with our teenager kids. I have visited all the suites and to be honnest I'm not sure which one I prefer as they have all a particular charm.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2009

Having I decided on a last minute whim to sample Marrakech, I did some quick research on Trip Advisor and found Dar Ayniwen listed, booking through Expedia. Having read throughout the scores of wonderful reviews, I thought that it was worth a try, even though it was slightly dearer than other options. Never truer the old adage, that you get what you pay for in life. Everything written in the preceding reviews, I subsequently found to be wholly true. This is easily the best place to stay that I've ever been - however hotel doesn't seem to be an appropriate word for such an intimate, charming, immaculate place. Even though it rained on the first day of four, we were entranced with such a professional, exotic AND friendly welcome that we barely noticed. Coming from London, it took me several days to be comfortable with such exemplary service and manners from all the staff - there is nowhere that I could visit to replicate this in the UK. I'm so unused to it that I didn't really know how to act around such wonderful staff. It still baffles me that you could get that many employees to be that professional, courteous, educated and welcoming! Yes, the food was fantastic (and priced comparably with London), meal service was impeccable and the rooms were frankly staggeringly charming and luxurious. Having a driver at your beck and call to whisk you back to the soothing balm of the Millionaire's Row (Palmeraie) from the hassle and bustle of the Souks was a life-saver in Marrakech. It saved many a stressful barter with a "petit taxi" and therefore was worth it's weight in gold. I could not recommend Dar Ayniwen any more, and can only spend my time plotting my way back there. My eternal thanks to Stephane, Aziz, Hassan and all the staff there. Finally, if you want to venture out, there are many wonderful restaurants in Marrakech, however French "La Villa" was top notch (especially with the divine three course menu at 260 dirhams or £21 per head.)

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Dar Ayniwen Villa Hotel? Share your experiences!