We had a great time staying at this beautiful riad. The rooms were traditional but with a modern twist and we felt so relaxed and welcomed. The staff were so helpful and lovely. Nothing was any trouble. The rooftop terrace was a tranquil haven to the hectic streets below with lots of fresh flowers, candle light in the evening and a view of the nesting stalks across the way. Breakfast up here was the best way to start every day. We also got to sample the delights at sister Riad Kaiss and lazed by the pool all day, which was a suprise added extra. We would definitely recommend staying here, it was divine.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.